Panda Heat Packs
Size: 10x7.5cm Weight: 70g
HEAT PACK Details:
- Instant Heat: Snapping the small metal disk inside the heat pack, instantly releases a heat, reaching up to 53 degrees Celsius.
- Long-Lasting: The heat pack has a long-lasting heat that lasts about 50-60 minutes.
- Reusable: Unlike one-use heat packs, our heat packs are reusable. Simply recharge your heat pack after each use and continue using it over and over.
- Portable: Our heat packs are the perfect portable sizes to keep in your jacket pockets, purses, bags, backpacks or suitcases.
- Versatile Uses: Our heat packs can be used as regular heat packs during cold weathers or hand warmers. These heat packs can also be used to ease abdominal cramps/pain, menstrual pain, muscle pain, neck, shoulder and back pain, joint pain and more.
How to Activate Your Heat Pack: Simply snap (or bend) the small metal disk inside your heat pack and heat will instantly be released.
How to Recharge Your Heat Pack:
1. Boil Water
2. Drop your heat pack in the boiling water and boil it for 20 minutes. *Make sure you water stays boiling when your heat packs are inside the water
3. Remove from water.
4. Allow your heat pack to cool to room temperature.
5. Use your heat pack again!